Sales Account Manager
Wildfire has been a leading distributor of a broad range of firefighting equipment for almost a century offering portable pumps, slip-ons, fire line hardware, backpacks, fire hose, foam, forestry tools, portable water tanks, personal protective equipment and many more related products. Wildfire has facilities located in strategic locations throughout Canada and the United States.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Account Manager, reporting directly to the President/CEO and based out of our US corporate head office located in Vancouver, WA. The Account Manager will manage sales of the Company's products and services for the entire US market, in particular, our key forestry agency accounts.
- Responsible for retaining and increasing sales and gross margins with key corporate accounts.
- Ability to identify and qualify business development opportunities through existing product lines and company resources to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
Details of functions:
- Diligently forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company‚Äôs products.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with President
- Provides quarterly results assessments of key corporate accounts.
- Participate in regional forestry table top, conferences and tradeshows.
- Establishes personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers for each key account.
- Develop strategic and action plans to improve market share in key product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Plays an active role with the Product Development and Marketing team by providing them with valuable customer feedback on product features, requirements including competitive intelligence.
Education & Experience:
- Excellent time management and direct selling skills
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in sales management or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Willingness to travel and work on a national base
- A valid driver's license.
Skills & Competencies:
- University degree in marketing or business studies is preferred.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Proven leadership and ability to drive and motivate sales teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective channel management
- Building effective teams
- Knowledge of the Fire industry an asset
- Familiarity and expertise with CRM software
If you feel you are up for this challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Wildfire please visit us at: www.wildfire-env.com
Regional Sales Manager - Canada
INNOTEX® is a North American leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of NFPA 1971 certified Firefighter Suits, Gloves, and Hoods.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing dynamic manufacturers of Personal Protective Equipment in North America.
Description of duties and responsibilities:
This position reports to the Sales Director- North America and is responsible for the sales activities of INNOTEX¬Æ fire service-related products within Canada. This is a team-selling position within a well-established region and will function within a solid team environment.
Major responsibilities include increasing sales and customer satisfaction of INNOTEX® fire service-related products with a primary focus toward paid and non-paid fire department accounts. Your selling time will be spent developing distribution within the region and training/working with current fire service distributors on how to sell all of INNOTEX®'s product groups.
You will also focus selling time on large fire department end users/decision makers.
Special knowledge, skills and ability requirements:
- Demonstrated selling skills with customer account management experience; proven ability to guide, mentor and motivate others; proven planning and organizational skills; demonstrated capabilities of exceeding sales and profitability goals; strong organization, communication, interpersonal and management skills are required.
- Exceptional presentation and relationship building skills are preferred.
- Computer literate in all elements of Microsoft Office and CRM are required.
- The ability and willingness to travel extensively is required.
Education and experience requirements:
- A bachelor's degree is preferred.
- A minimum of two years fire sales experience is preferred.
- Experience in managing/selling through distributors is preferred.
- Familiarity with INNOTEX® or the fire service industry is preferred.
If you feel you are up for this challenge please forward your resume to the attention of email@example.com
For more information on INNOTEX® please visit us at: www.innotexprotection.com